- Charles V Palace.
- Gardens of the Generalife.
- Palace of the Generalife.
- Nasrid Palaces (after closing doors).
- Duration: 3 hours approximately.
- Start time: at 6:00 pm.
- Language: Official guide Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Maximum group: 150 people.
- Meeting point: Parking 1 next to the payment station. The guide will be identified with a palette with “All in Granada” logo.
- Tickets included.
Have you ever dreamed of visiting the Nasrid Palaces when there is no one? Can you imagine walking one night through places like the Patio de los Leones or the Dos Hermanas Room exclusively? Well, with this special visit, your dream will come true.
After a lovely visit at sunset through the Alcazaba, Gardens and Generalife Palace, you will reach the culminating moment: the closing of doors to the public. A magical moment in which you will enter to the Nasrid Palaces. You will have the privilege of visiting the most demanded spaces where there will only be a maximum of 100 people (they receive about 8,000 people daily).
You will enter without queues, with all the available space to move and enjoy. You will live the most intimate experience possible. Our guide will take you around every corner to explain you all the history and legends in detail.
Tickets are also included in the price, so you will not have to worry about anything.
Make your reservation and give yourself this caprice!
Requests for cancellation or modification must be made through a message from the booking page MiReservaOnline.es.
Once confirmed, the cancellatin of your booking will have the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation with more than 15 days in advance: 20% cancellation fee, with a minimun of 10 € for each booking.
- Cancellation between 11 and 15 days in advance: 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less that 11 days before the visit or no show: 100% cancellation fee.